turn it on!
hardy to zone 3
climbing or scrambling habit
green to chartreuse leaves
hybrid between procurrens and psilostemon
2. The "Bloody Cranesbill" refers to which species?
3. Which species is called the Mourning Widow, due to its hanging
dark red flowers?
4. 'Ballerina' is short, lilac pink flowers, has won many awards,
and was introduced by Bloom's Nursery. Its species is:
5. Which is NOT a feature of x cantabrigiense?
for Cambridge, England where is was developed
cross of macrorrhizum and dalmaticum
'Biokovo' belongs here
to 30" tall
6. Which cultivar is NOT macrorrhizum, the Bigroot Geranium?
7. Which is NOT a cultivar of sanguineum?
8. Which species is native to the Northeastern U.S.?
9. Which species has dull, gray-green leaves, shallowly lobed, with
white flowers marked with violet veins?
10. This species is 3 ft tall, with early purplish violet flowers.
It is likely:
Want to try again for more correct answers? Click the reload button
on your browser, then retry those you missed.
Return to Perry's Perennial
Pages | The Perennial